Medford Oregon Family Dentist
Call The Office
1117 E. Main Street, Ste 1
- Do not try to make adjustments to your dentures on your own. Only dental professionals are qualified to diagnose problems and make adjustments, and you may cause damage to the denture or your mouth if you try to adjust it yourself.
- Follow all instructions provided by our dentist regarding wearing and cleaning your dentures.
- Brush your dentures daily. Be sure to brush all surfaces.
- When brushing your dentures, use a denture cream. Toothpaste is abrasive and can scratch your appliance.
- Rinse your dentures in cold water. Do not use hot water or put your appliance in the dishwasher, as this may cause them to warp out of shape.
- Inspect your appliance regularly for wear and other damage that can cause them to function poorly.
- When not wearing your dentures, cover them in water or with a denture cleaning solution so that they do not dry out.
Why Choose Cascade Dental?
Veneers, beautifully blended fillings, crowns and bridge work can enhance and improve your smile and confidence. See our blog for examples!
Join our own, affordable, in-house dental member plan. $295/yr for adults covers regular cleanings, x-rays, check-ups and more!
Emergency Dental Care
Dental emergencies are scary and inconvenient. Dr. Rice is trained in extractions, root canal treatments, and other emergency dental techniques.
Super staff and Dr. Rice did an amazing job! I've been slowly losing teeth for years now and feel like a new person with my new partials. Thank you so much!
- Justin W.
I highly recommend Joshua Rice. I had a dental emergency. I cracked a molar while eating dinner. The next morning I looked for a dentist. They were able to fit me in within a couple of hours. Everyone in the office is really nice. Dr Joshua Rice was great. He took care of my emergency, quickly and he was gentle.
- Jae F.
I hadn't been to the dentist in a while and was nervous to go. Dr. Rice and his staff was calming, kind and attentive. They didn't gouge me for a dental plan, and I was very happy with the service I received. They gave me a dental plan I understood, were informative, and I'm happy I found my dentist! Very satisfied!
- Jennifer M.
Best Dental office ever. The people are so nice. I actually look forward to my routine cleanings just to see the staff. I have been a client for several years and have never been treated bad.
- John D.
Friendly, quick, and (never thought I would say this about going to the dentist), but very enjoyable! It was a pleasant surprise watching the NFL network while getting my teeth cleaned. Dr. Rice has a great bedside manner.
- Kyle O.
Everyone is lovely and professional, yet wonderful at making you feel comfortable all the while telling you how to have the healthiest mouth! I recommend them to everyone!!
- Nicole A.
Staff is very friendly and genuinely concerned about your dental health. I received first-class treatment.
- Jon H.